Publish Date: 2004
Author Name: Ying-Kit Choi
Principles of Applied Civil Engineering Design details the guidelines, principles, and philosophy needed to produce design documents for heavy civil engineering projects. The interrelationships among contract documents, site characterization, construction documents, and construction cost estimates are explained. This book features numerous examples and illustrations on drawing preparation, specification writing, and estimating construction costs. Download the Principles of Applied Civil Engineering Design Pdf free from our site: Civil engineering Pdf.
Principles of Applied Civil Engineering Design Features:
- From this book, you can get a lot of great topics and basic definitions.
- This book introduces the principle which is applied in civil engineering.
- The book discusses the metric system, computer-aided drafting (CAD), certifying design, and measurement and payment provisions.
- This book is written in easy and logical words which clear the minds of students from problems in the civil engineering field.
- Get this book free from our site in an easy way.