Published Date: 1985
Author Name: Braja M. Das
Intended as an introductory text in soil mechanics, the seventh edition of Das, PRINCIPLES OF GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING offers an overview of soil properties and mechanics together with coverage of field practices and basic engineering procedure. PRINCIPLES OF GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING contains more figures and worked out problems than any other text on the market and provides the background information needed to support study in later design-oriented courses or in professional practice. Download This book Free From our Site: Civil engineering Pdf
Principles of Geotechnical Engineering Features:
- You can Download this complete book from our site.
- Diagram with high graphics and give a lustrous look for this book
- This book a great concept for an engineer.
- Geotechnical engineering was an excellent field of Engineering.
- This book was written in easy words which clear the concept of engineers.