Publish Date: Donovan Harold Young and Stephen Timoshenko
Author Name: 1945
This book has one thousand solved problems which are faced by Civil engineers in their daily life. This book provides a great concept of structures and this book is written in logical words. This book introduces the basic concept of the theory of structures and in this book, more than one thousand problems are solved. In this book, problems are solved related to their topics and chapters and provide a basic definition of the theory of structures. At the end of this article, Download the Theory of Structures Pdf free from our site: Civil Engineering Pdf
Theory of Structures Features:
- From this book, you can get one thousand solved problems about structures.
- It includes advanced topics on redundant frames, moment distribution method, column analogy method, strain energy, plastic, and theory.
- This book provides the reader with a consistent approach to the theory of structures on the basis of applied mechanics.
- The many worked examples and exercises make this a textbook ideal for in-depth studies. Each chapter concludes with a summary that highlights the most important aspects in a concise form.
- Download this book free from our site in an Easy way.