Publish date: 12/DEC/2007
Author Name: Braja M. Das
The book is illustrated with mathematical derivations and clear diagrams, problems and examples are provided throughout and each chapter concludes with a list of references for further in-depth review or research. Advanced Soil Mechanics is valuable not only for upper-level undergraduate and graduate level students of civil engineering, engineering mechanics, and soil mechanics but also as a reference for professionals working in these fields. Download this book from our site: Civil Engineering Pdf
This book introduces any topic on the basis of soil mechanics. From this book, students can understand all those problems related to the soil in the civil engineering field.
Advanced Soil Mechanics Features:
- With the help of this book, you know about soil mechanics.
- You can know about all those problems related to soil from this book.
- This book is written in simple word.
- The diagrams of this book are designed by computer graphics.
- Download this book free from our site: Civil engineering pdf