Published Date: 1991
Author Name: Russell Hibbeler, S. C. Fan
This book was published by Ferdinand P. Beer for as long as forty years Beer and Johnston have been the uncontested pioneers in the instructing of undergrad designing mechanics. Their watchful introduction of a substance, unmatched levels of precision, and tender loving care have made their writings the standard for magnificence. The correction of their great Mechanics of Materials includes a refreshed workmanship and photograph program and additionally various new and changed homework issues. Download this book free from our site: civil engineering pdf
Mechanics, Algorithmic, Review and Tutorial (S.M.A.R.T.), made by George Staab and Brooks Breeden of The Ohio State University, that gives understudies extra help on key ideas. The custom site additionally includes liveliness for every section, address powerpoints, and other online assets for the two educators and understudies.
Mechanics of Materials Features:
- This book was a great concept for the students.
- Mechanics of materials is one of the best book, that has provided students with additional help on the key concept.
- In this book, all segments are totally invigorated.
- This book gets high plans pictures in a segment.
- In this book, Student can get vast favorable circumstances.
Table of contents:
- Mechanical Properties of Materials
- Axial Load
- Transverse Shear
- Combined Loadings
- Stress Transformation
- Strain Transformation
- Design of Beams and Shafts
- Deflection of Beams and Shafts
- Buckling of Columns
- Energy Methods