BIM and Construction Management: Proven Tools, Methods, and Workflows PDF & eBook
Offering practical advice and tested techniques, this book serves as the first and only building information modeling (BIM) integration guide for the construction industry. You’ll explore crucial construction tasks such as estimating, staging, sustainability testing, multiple model trade coordination, and digital detail resolution. In addition, the book also looks at facility management models and offers a clear picture of how the featured tools, techniques, and workflows can benefit each discipline. Download this book from our site: Civil Engineering pdf
BIM and Construction Management Features:
- This book is all about great information on tools, construction management, and building information modeling.
- Bim is the book for the construction of buildings and their modeling.
- This is one of the best books on engineering.
- You can download this book from our site. Complete book!
- This book is full of great design.
Table of Contents:
- Why Is Technology So Important to Construction Management
- Project Planning
- How to Market BIM and Win the Project
- BIM and Preconstruction
- BIM and Construction
- BIM and Construction Administration
- BIM and Close Out
- The Future of BIM