Publish Date: 1 December 2006
Author Name: R.S. Khurmi, J.K. Gupta
This book was published in December 2006 by S Chand. This book was amazing of new information from civil engineering and get to the best position. This book includes many pictures and pages which show their quality how they are good. This book makes student more sharps as another student. This books includes new chapters and are fully updated. This book variety depends on the good writers who write this book in easy words. Download this civil engineering Conventional and Objective Type PDF book from our Site: Civil Engineering PDF
Connected Mechanics Strength of Materials Hydraulics and Fluid Mechanics Hydraulic Machines, Surveying Building Material, Irrigation Engineering, Public Health Engineering, Highway Engineering, Railway Engineering, Soil Mechanical Building Construction, Concrete Technology Reinforced, Cement Concrete Structures, and Steel Structure Design Construction Management.These words understand the student of civil engineering which has their weeks minds.This is one of the best-advanced technology books
Also see: Civil Engineering Materials PDF
Civil Engineering Conventional and Objective Type Features:
- In this book, all chapters are fully updated.
- Chapters are written in easy words which make more easy to read for students.
- This book gets high graphics pictures in a chapter.
- In the start of this book about the author, who take part to write in this book have all information and also about all the characters.
- In this book, Student can get unlimited benefits.
Table of Contents:
- The strength of materials.
- Hydraulics and fluids mechanics.
- Hydraulic Machines.
- Building material irrigation.
- Public Health Engineering.
- Concrete technology.
About the Author:
S.S. Bhavikatti studied at BVB College of Engineering and Technology for his BE (Civil) degree and obtained the degree from Karnataka University in 1963 securing 1st rank. He obtained ME(Struct) degree from the University of Roorkee ( presently IIT Roorkee) in 1967 and Ph.D. from IIT Delhi in 1977. He served NITK Surathkal in different positions like Head of Civil Engg. Dept.; Chairman, Centre for Continuing Education; Chairman, Central Computer Centre and Dean.