Publish Date: 3 April 1995
Author Name: Wai-Fah Chen
First, this book was published in 3/April/1995 By CRS press. This book can make your life easy in the civil engineering field. This book is more comprehensive than others and written in good details. This book was edit by a good editor and written in chapter wise. You can use this book better in the field of civil engineering. Students Who were in the field of civil engineering to get the high-quality book, are this book where you can read one by one chapter in a disciplined way. This book was written by a group of four writers. Some of the major benefits from this book are, written in easy word. You can use this in a survey of the field. At the end of this article, download the civil engineering handbook.
A comprehensive reference work and resource book covering the broad spectrum of civil engineering. This book has been written with the practicing civil engineer in mind. The ideal reader will be a BS- or MSc- level engineer with a need for a single reference source to use to keep abreast of new techniques and practices as well as to review standard practices. New chapters in key areas of materials, transportation, hydraulics, and construction engineering.
Civil Engineering Handbook Features:
- In this book, Chapters are written in discipline way and easy to read.
- Good information on problems faced by those students whose mind slowly worked.
- All resources given by a book are, analysis table, pictures, a multitude of formulas, decision charts and other resources.
- The design on Computer with high graphics.
- This book increases emphasis on computer-aided design and computer engineering.
Table of Contents:
- Section 1: Construction
- Section 2: Environmental Engineering
- Section 3: Geotechnical Engineering
- Section 4: Hydraulic Engineering
- Section 5: Material Engineering
- Section 5: Structural Engineering
- Section 7: Surveying Engineering
- Section 8: Transportation Engineering
About the Author:
Books By Wai-Fah Chen: Structural analysis, steel and concrete design, soil mechanics, geotechnical engineering, numerical simulation and modeling of civil engineering systems, material science. Ph.D., Solid Mechanics, Brown University, 1966. M.S., Civil Engineering (structures), Lehigh University, 1963. B.S., Civil Engineering, National Cheng-Kung University, Taiwan, 1959.