Published Date: 2016
Author Name: Rick De la Guardia
Beginning, overseeing, and owning a designing firm can be an over the whelming background. Specialist to Entrepreneur: Success Strategies to Manage Your Career and Start Your Own Firm gives viable strides at scratch vocation focuses to achieve your expert objectives in any designing control. Rick De La Guardia drives the yearning business person through the procedure from college course decisions, through first occupations, to opening an office and running a counseling firm. Download this book now from our site: Civil Engineering PDF
De La Guardia gives foundation data, recommended exercises, and point by point ventures to benefit as much as possible from each phase of your profession. Individual cases from his own profession are utilized to outline genuine issues and choices confronting business visionaries as you discover your specialty, extend your contacts, and dispatch your firm. Specialist to Entrepreneur will enable architects in any to teach to re-evaluate your profession and assume responsibility for your future.
Engineer to Entrepreneur Features:
- We are for the most part builds on a fundamental level—investigating and settling everyday issues with straightforward thoughts.
- A few thoughts light an entrepreneurial start in us. We talk about the thought with our loved ones.
- In this Internet-period of quick moving business openings, it is vital to develop quickly from thought energized architects to business-mindful business people.
- This book takes after an exercise manual way to deal with give business visionaries a brisk begin on an expansive scope of business life-cycle subjects, for example, investigation of thoughts, establishing group progression, showcasing, deals, and financing.
- The objective of this book is to give a couple of degrees of early rectification for business visionaries to maintain a strategic distance from numerous degrees of deviation, later, amid their entrepreneurial flight.
Table of Contents:
PART 1: HOW TO PREPARE FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP: STUDENT ENGINEERS
- Chapter 1 Helpful Courses and Skills
- Chapter 2 Helpful Activities
PART 2: HOW TO MANAGE YOUR CAREER: YOUNG ENGINEERS
- Chapter 3 Finding Your Niche
- Chapter 4 Your First or Next Job