Published Date: 1994
Author Name: K.Subramanya
This book is a rudimentary treatment of building hydrology with depictions that guide in a subjective gratefulness and strategies which empower a quantitative assessment of the hydrologic forms that are of significance to a structural specialist. It concentrates on the Indian situation of water assets with an introduction to tropical atmospheres. The Comprehensive scope and clear classifications of subjects with true and refreshed factual information is the key element of the book. Download this book from our site: Civil Engineering Pdf
The book comprises of 10 sections which clarify the different ideas of hydrology from fledgling levels. Furthermore, the book likewise contains a few different decision questions in light of different aggressive examinations which enable the understudy to comprehend the ideas.
Engineering Hydrology Features:
- This reading material is composed basically to meet the prerequisites of an undergrad course book on Engineering Hydrology.
- The updated release holds every one of the highlights of the prior version and further accentuates on the materialness to handle circumstances applicable to Indian conditions.
- Building Hydrology is outlined as a reading material for college understudies of structural designing.
- In the begin of this book about the writer, who partake to write in this book have all data and furthermore about every one of the characters.
- In this book, Student can get boundless advantages.
Table of Contents:
3. Abstractions from Precipitation
4. Stream-flow Measurement
8. Flood Routing
10 Erosion and Reservoir Sedimentation