Handbook of Civil Engineering Calculations PDF & eBook
Edited by Tyler G. Hicks, Handbook of Civil Engineering Calculations explains and illustrates over 500 key calculations covering the entire field: structural steel engineering and design; reinforced and prestressed concrete; timber engineering; soil mechanics; surveying, route design, and highway bridges; fluid mechanics; pumps, piping, and hydropower; water supply and stormwater; sanitary wastewater treatment and control; and engineering economics.
Using both customary and SI units, each calculation procedure includes a worked-out example with numbered steps. You see exactly how to compute the desired values for a particular design and go quickly from data to finished design. Download From Our Site: Civil Engineering Pdf
Handle every day-to-day calculation instantly and accurately. Now, a single authoritative reference offers you a surefire way to save time handling routine and non-routine calculations in the design, construction, rehab, and maintenance of all types of structures.
Handbook of Civil Engineering Calculations Features:
- Refreshed estimation methodology utilizing the most recent material plan codes for everything-from basic steel to strengthened cement, from water supply to thruways, turnpikes, and streets, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg
- An abundance of new showed computation methodologies to give better direction to the outline build
- New thoughtful designing information on “green” structures and their plan, better qualifying them for LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) appraisals
- The arrangement of Computers by high designs.
- This book assembles highlights on PC upheld plan and PC planning.
Table of Contents:
- How to Use This Handbook
- Structural Steel Engineering and Design
- Part 1. Statics, Stress and Strain, and Flexural Analysis
- Principles of Statics; Geometric Properties of areas
- Graphical Analysis of a Force System
- Analysis of Static Friction
- Analysis of a Structural Frame
- Graphical Analysis of a Plane Truss
- Truss Analysis by the Method of Joints
- Truss Analysis by the Method of Sections
- Reactions of a Three-Hinged Arch.
- Length of Cable Carrying Known Loads
- Parabolic Cable Tension and Length
- Catenary Cable Sag and Distance between Supports
- Stability of a Retaining Wall.
- Analysis of a Simple Space Truss
- Analysis of a Compound Space Truss
- Geometric Properties of an Area
- Product of Inertia of an Area
- Properties of an Area with Respect to Rotated Axes Handbook of Civil Engineering Calculations PDF Download: