Published Date: 1999
Author Name: Michael S Mamlouk
This introduction gives students a basic understanding of the material selection process and the behavior of materials a fundamental requirement for all civil and construction engineers performing design, construction, and maintenance.
The authors cover the various materials used by civil and construction engineers in one useful reference, limiting the vast amount of information available to the introductory level, concentrating on current practices, and extracting information that is relevant to the general education of civil and construction engineers. Download this book from our Site: Civil engineering pdf
A large number of experiments, figures, sample problems, test methods, and homework problems gives students the opportunity for practice and review.
Materials For Civil and Construction Engineers Features:
- This book was one of the best books for selection of good materials for construction.
- The author of this book covers various materials for civil students.
- This book is very helpful for civil students.
- You can download this book from our site free.
- A big amount of experiments give an opportunity for a student for practice and review.