Published Date: 2009
Author Name: Satheesh Gopi
Basic civil engineering is the best and easy way for students to teach in a good way. This book is one of the best books from civil engineering field and was published well. You can read all chapters in great concept. This book was a great concept for civil engineering students. The study of this book was included in great chapters, great concept, and How to made building their construction and designed. This book was written in easy word and make easy for students of civil engineering. This book was designed with the construction of buildings. Download this book from our site and start reading.
Basic Civil Engineering is designed to enrich the preliminary conceptual knowledge about civil engineering to the students of non-civil branches of engineering. The coverage includes materials for construction, building construction, basic surveying and other major topics like environmental engineering, geo-technical engineering, transport traffic and urban engineering, irrigation & water supply engineering and CAD.
Basic Civil Engineering Features:
- This book was written by great concept and study of building constructions.
- The good understanding concept for civil engineering students.
- This book is written in the easy words which make easy for civil engineering students.
- The coverages of this book include Material for construction, basic surveying and other good like as geotechnical engineering.
- The study of this book attracted the people together in one field.
Table of Contents:
Part I: Materials for Construction:
- Chapter 1: Stones
- Chapter 2: Sand
- Chapter 3: Lime
- Chapter 4: Cement
- Chapter 5: Bricks
- Chapter 6: Tiles
- Chapter 7: Timber
- Chapter 8: Steel
- Chapter 9: Aluminium
- Chapter 10: Paints and Varnishes
- Chapter 11: Miscellaneous Building Materials
Part II: Building Construction:
- Chapter 12: Component Parts of a Building
- Chapter 13: Foundation
- Chapter 14: Mortar
- Chapter 15: Masonry Works
- Chapter 16: Concrete
- Chapter 17: Doors and Windows
- Chapter 18: Roof
- Chapter 19: Floors
- Chapter 20: Stairs
- Chapter 21: Plastering
- Chapter 22: Painting
- Chapter 23: Damp Proofing
- Chapter 24: Building Services
- Chapter 25: Building Maintenance
Part III: Basic Surveying
- Chapter 26: Chain Surveying and Modernization in Land Surveying
- Chapter 27: Levelling
Part IV: Other Major Topics in Civil Engineering
- Chapter 28: Environmental Engineering
- Chapter 29: Geotechnical Engineering
- Chapter 30: Transport, Traffic, and Urban Engineering
- Chapter 31: Irrigation and Water Supply Engineering
- Chapter 32: Computer-Aided Design (CAD)