Publish Date: 2015
Author Name: S.S. Bhavikatti
The book incorporates all major topics in the civil engineering discipline and is written to serve as a refresher course with each topic presented briefly followed by an exhaustive set of objective type questions with keys for important questions at the end. It serves as a quick reference designed to help BE/B Tech undergraduate students and for practicing engineers. It will also help in preparing for various competitive examinations. Download the Civil Engineering: Objective Type Questions Pdf free From our site: Civil Engineering Pdf.
Civil Engineering: Objective Type Questions Features:
- From this book, you can get all those questions which make you best in your examinations.
- This book is full of question and their solved problems.
- You can get a lot of solved questions related to civil engineering problems.
- This book introduces the best and tough questions for your exams.
- Get this book free From our site in an easy way.
Table of Contents:
- Materials of Construction
- Building Construction
- Engineering Mechanics
- Strength of Materials
- Structural Analysis
- R.C.C. Design (As Per IS : 456-2000)
- Steel Structures (As Per IS : 800-2007
- Fluid mechanics
- Hydraulic Machines
- Irrigation Engineering
- Soil mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Highway Engineering
- Railway Engineering
- Docks and Harbour Engineering