Published Date: 1968
Author Name: Jonathan T. Ricketts, Frederick Merritt
This book was a great concept and informed by a great information which is best for civil students. Now a day students move toward a great technology which was good for them and this book is their technology. The author of this book was Jonathan T. Ricketts a great man and is one of the best engineers. This book was the great experience for the civil student by the great writer which was a good engineer. This book was the latest design for constructing things. You can find all the design of constructing things. Download this book from our Site; Civil engineering pdf
Jonathan T. Ricketts is a Consulting Engineer in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, a registered engineer in several states, and the editor of McGraw-Hill’s Building Design and Construction Handbook.
Standard Handbook for Civil Engineers Features:
- This book was written in great method and clear the problems from the brain of civil engineering students.
- You can find all the data from this book.
- Civil students are the best for this book which is found more designs.
- This book was made on the design of things which was based on big things.
- Chapters of this book were on Construction Equipment, Materials, and Concrete etc.